This 1-day Introduction to SharePoint for Office 365 class is for end users working in a SharePoint environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint for Office 365 End User class and is intended for people new to using SharePoint who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
This course is intended for end users working in a SharePoint environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists.
- Customize SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries.
- Manage library document versions.
- Create SharePoint list and library views.
- Integrate Office Outlook and Excel applications with SharePoint.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.