Did you know?
– Australia has only 7% of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs.
– 90% of businesses have suffered a computer hack of some kind over the past twelve months, with 77% of these having been hacked more than once.
– Forbes Magazine has recently rated it the #3 cyber certification in the world.
– CEH certified ethical hacker professionals earn 44% higher salaries than non-certified professionals.
The transition to cloud computing is marred by security gaps that increase the level of cybersecurity threats. Hence, the high demand for certified ethical hackers. This ethical hacking certification verifies the skills required to thrive in the information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is one of the most sought-after cybersecurity certifications around the globe. A course that is rapidly growing as a unique and rewarding career is of an “Ethical hacker”.
Is Getting Your Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Worth It? Based on the above facts and statistics – the answer is a resounding ‘yes’.
Some other reasons that we recommend why you must consider getting our CEH training course are as below. So Get ready to future proof your career with Advanced Training.
The number one reason to get this certification is to command a higher salary. Getting your CEH can help you secure a quick raise at work and qualify you for other higher-paying positions when you’re ready to change jobs. After comparing this against the cost of getting certified, it’s easy to see that your CEH is an investment that will quickly pay for itself and then some. If you can get your training covered by your employer, or paid for by a third-party funding source, it’s a no-brainer.
Of course, CEH doesn’t have to be where you stop on the path to career advancement. With this certification and some experience under your belt, you’ll be well on your way to earning your CISSP and other certifications that can easily take your earnings into triple digits. Advanced Training offers EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker certification which fulfills the DoD requirements for the CSSP Analyst, CSSP Infrastructure Support, CSSP Incident Responder, and CSSP Auditor roles.
The rate and severity of cyberattacks is climbing and causing billions of dollars of damage to companies and organizations the world over. According to the Ponemon Institute, “the average price for small businesses to clean up after their businesses have been hacked stands at $690,000; and, for middle-market companies, it’s over $1 million.” Against expenses like this, it becomes quite cost-effective to hire cybersecurity professionals who can protect company assets before they’re attacked.
Recent stats show that Information Security Analysts have a fantastic 32% job growth outlook for 2021-2028, much faster than average for all industries, creating a huge and growing demand for qualified cyber professionals which virtually guarantees employment now and well into the future.
If you’re ready to upgrade your paycheck and open new career opportunities, come get CEH certification training with us!
Advanced Training CEH certification training course provides you the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers use to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against it. This ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest CEH v11 by EC-Council and will adequately prepare you to increase your blue team skills.
The main focus of Advanced Training’s CEH certification is the technical aspects of information security. It starts by building a foundational knowledge of protocols and networking hardware before delving into vulnerability assessments and network penetration. Good security knowledge starts with a firm understanding of the basics, which makes the CEH just as applicable to systems administrators as to penetration testers.
Advanced Training’s CEH training program incorporates instruction and practice to get students ready to take the CEH certification exam as well as the CEH Practical Exam. Candidates who successfully pass both exams earn the CEH Master credential as well as their CEH certification. Please note that we also provide the Online Proctored Exam which can be taken from the comfort of your home. (additional fee applies).
This ethical hacking course is for network security officers and practitioners, site administrators, IS/IT specialists and analysts, IS/IT auditors, IT operations managers, IT security officers, network specialists, technical support engineers, senior systems engineers, and systems analysts.
There are no prerequisites to take up this ethical hacking certification training course.
So, if you are also interested in making your career in the IT industry and have a will to learn then this is your best chance to make the best out of this opportunity. We just need your willingness to learn as an input to give you the future you dream about and we will work our best to serve as a staircase to get you higher in your career.
• The CEH certification exam contains 125 questions that must be answered in four hours with a score of 70% or better.
• Over 75% of the questions on the exam cover security-specific material including firewalls, vulnerability scanners and exploitation tools.
• Regulatory issues such as PCI DSS represent only 4% of the remaining questions, which may not be enough for those with no experience in an industry where compliance plays such a big role.
• The technical questions do a good job covering the tools used every day by security professionals, which may account for the certification’s rising popularity.
The CEH certification is a good intermediate test that covers the technical aspects of information security.
• It is introductory enough that other members of IT could use it to gain insight into the world of information security.
• It is technical enough to be useful to those who have some introductory experience with information security tools and want to learn more.
Both of these facts probably contribute to the increasing popularity of the CEH certification. However, using the “hacker” designation in the name of the certification probably didn’t hurt the popularity of the program either.
And if that wasn’t enough to get your blood pumping, we are bundling the below courses to help you get your skills moving toward a career in computer forensics, plus you go into the draw to win an iPad and other complimentary offers.
• CEH-11 – Certified Ethical Hacker v11 – The CEH-11 Certified Ethical Hacker v11 certification program at Advanced Training teaches ethical hacking and cybersecurity techniques (CEHv11 exam voucher is part of the subscription or FREE Exam voucher)
• CHFIv9 – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator training course – at Advanced Training teaches the skills to perform digital forensic investigations.
• CPENT – Certified Penetration Testing Professional
• ECSA-10 – EC-Council Security Analyst v10
Come join Advanced Training’s CEH course to give yourself a bright and fulfilling future. Visit our website enroll yourself today.