Why learn Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals? September 11,2021
Why learn Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals?
Looking to familiarize yourselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services?
Microsoft recently added a new FUNDAMENTALS certification called SC-900 or “Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals”. If you want to learn more about the newly introduced fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services, then this course is for you.
So, what is so special about this new SC-900 certification?
- Cloud security is quite significant for safeguarding all the computing environments, data, and applications hosted on cloud platforms. At the same time, cloud identity and Compliance are also important requirements for cloud security.
- Cloud identity management helps in verifying the authenticity of users, and Compliance ensures that a cloud application follows all the internal and external applicable rules.
- Microsoft Azureis a leading cloud platform, and many IT professionals are interested in upskilling with Azure certifications for Security, Compliance, and identity.
- The SC-900 certification gives the perfect opportunity in preparing for the SC-900 exam.
Audience – This course is ideal if you are:
- Business stakeholders
- IT professionals interested in learning more about the new Microsoft security, compliance and identity solutions
If you are familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and want to understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution, then enrol into this course with Advanced Training.
In just 1 day, you’ll build knowledge on:
- Microsoft’s privacy principles and security solutions
- Basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Azure Active Directory, Azure Network Security groups and Azure DDos protection
- The benefit and use cases of Azure Defender – previously the cloud workload
At the end of this course, you’ll sit the Exam SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals and achieve your certification.
Advanced Training are a Microsoft Authorised Partner for Learning, which means you will learn from the best of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. We will provide you all the required information and access to the official exam and Microsoft Official Curriculum.
Think you are ready for the course?
Learn with the best – Through Advanced Training’s certified trainers and training methodology, you’ll achieve your certification twice as fast as traditional training.
Find out more SC-900T00 – Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals