During this five-day, hands-on training, you will gain the advanced knowledge, skills, methodology, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the View component of VMware Horizon® 7. You will increase your skills and competence in using VMware and third-party tools to analyze and solve problems associated with a View implementation. This lab-intensive course provides you with a comprehensive environment to test your skills at identifying and solving a broad range of issues.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Use the Horizon Administrator Web client, log files, and VMware and third-party tools to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems in a View environment
- Optimize the display protocol and the virtual desktop to ensure an optimal end-user experience
- Identify infrastructure problems as they relate to View
- Discuss View installation problems and best practices
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for maintaining the View component of VMware Horizon 7
This class requires understanding the concepts and topics presented in the following courses:
- Horizon (with View): Install, Configure, Manage or Horizon 7: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
- Experience with working with View is helpful.