This four-day bootcamp is a combination of the VMware AirWatch: Configure and Manage and the VMware AirWatch: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions courses. These courses take you from learning the foundational skills needed to configure and manage your VMware AirWatch environment to advanced operations on the VMware AirWatch platform. You will learn how to enable containerized applications, deploy and manage corporate email, and integrate VMware AirWatch with your enterprise resources.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over the air, and secure a diverse fleet of mobile devices
- select the email deployment strategy that best fits your business and security requirements
- manage internal, public, and purchased applications across managed devices
- enable secure mobile access to content anytime, anywhere while protecting sensitive content
- gain insight into major platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices
- configure and provision cloud deployments
- learn VMware AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
- understand how to deploy and manage VMware AirWatch applications from the console
- integrate with enterprise resources by installing the AirWatch Cloud Connector
- enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of VMware AirWatch Tunnel and AirWatch Content Gateway
- deploy and manage corporate email through the use of VMware AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
VMware AirWatch administrators, IT staff, sales engineers, consultants, support and helpdesk personnel, solutions architects, solutions engineers, and VMware AirWatch installers and implementation specialists.