This course is designed to give participants the opportunity to gain the overall understanding and hands on experience of SAP Fiori Elements in their development efforts to create more robust and visually appealing SAP Fiori applications with less effort than freestyle Fiori development. The course will cover SAP’s User Experience design methodology and the overall SAP Fiori Elements design principles, templates and tools for building SAP Fiori apps.
By way of hands-on exercises, learners will gain practical experience while they build their own SAP Fiori applications using the following floorplan: List Report; Object Page; Overview Page; and Advanced features of List Report and Object Page.
This course is based on the following software releases
- SAP Fiori 3.0
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS02
- ABAP Platform 2020
- AS ABAP 7.55
This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the SAP User Experience strategy and guidelines
- Describe SAP Fiori Elements and its architecture
- Explain OData Annotation
- Learn to use the SAP Guided Development of SAP Business Application Studio
- Write annotations for an OData Service
- Explain the Smart Control and how the Smart Control works with OData Annotation
- Work with Fiori Elements to support the creation of simple to advanced SAP Fiori reporting apps
- Explore the fundamentals of List Report, Object Page, Overview Page, Analytic List Page, and advanced usages of List Report and Object Page
- Learn how to adapt and extend SAP Fiori Elements applications
- Application Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Developer Consultant
- User Experience Designer
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.