Microsoft Project 2016 – Level 2 is designed for existing users of Microsoft Project who wish to extend their skills and knowledge beyond the creation of simple projects.
Microsoft Project 2016 – Level 2 assumes that the learner can create basic and simple projects using Microsoft Project. It is also be beneficial for the learner to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- use various techniques for levelling over allocation of resources
- assign material resources in a project
- assign and track costs within a project
- apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- track the progress of a project
- work more productively with project views
- work with tables in Project
- work with some of the features that allow you to control your data
- format projects to make them more appealing and relevant
- print data from Gantt Charts in a variety of ways and presentations.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.