The skills and knowledge acquired in this course are sufficient for the learner to be able to use Microsoft Project 2016 to create a new project, enter and work with tasks and resources, create a schedule, and print effective project information.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Project 2016. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment. Some knowledge of working with files and folders on a computer are necessary:
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- start Microsoft Project and identify how it works
- explain some of the key concepts associated with project management
- create a new project file in Microsoft Project
- enter tasks into a project file
- create relationships between tasks in a project
- add resources, including labour, materials, and equipment, to a project
- understand and use resource assignment calculations
- assign resources to tasks using a number of different methods
- print various aspects of a project
- obtain help for Project whenever you need it.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.