Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) is a newly created five-day instructor-led training course, which is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) as well as web security, email security and cloud web security. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls utilising Cisco Next Generation product solution which integrates Cisco Prime Security Manager for managing identity policies. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall security appliance feature and provide operational support for intrusion prevention systems, email security, and web based security appliances.
- understand Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- deploy Cisco Web Security appliance to mitigate malware
- configure Web Security appliance for acceptable use controls
- configure Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors
- describe Cisco Email Security Solution
- configure Cisco Email Appliance Incoming and Outgoing Policies
- describe IPS Threat Controls
- configure and Implement Cisco IPS Sensor into a Network.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.