Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) v3.0 is a five-day instructor-led course presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end users and channel partner customers. The course focuses on security principles and technologies, using Cisco security products to provide hands-on examples. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilising a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure.
- describe common network security concepts
- secure routing and switching infrastructure
- deploy basic authentication, authorisation and accounting services
- deploy basic firewalling services
- deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management.
- channel Partners
- skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.