This course uses the top open source clustering and high-availability solutions on the market and provides a comprehensive plan to connect them with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. Students will implement each of the services in a highly available manner and test failover scenarios. Students will use Pacemaker, Corosync, CMAN tools, and HAProxy to implement cluster and other high-availability tools.
- high-availability basic concepts
- comprehensive plan for a highly available cloud
- cluster a Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment using high-availability designs and implementations
- validation of the highly available cloud
- MariaDB Galera cluster for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform data-base
- GlusterFS for Glance and Cinder.
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Cloud operators interested in providing high availability for their cloud
- RHCE certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
- deep knowledge of OpenStack services and their connectivity
- understanding of high-availability concepts and high-availability implementations.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.