Leading SAFe® uses the most current Lean-Agile methodology – SAFe 5.1. It amalgamates a Lean mindset and SAFe® to form a highly effective methodology that is adaptable to any organisation, regardless of complexity, structural set-up, or size. This comprehensive and fully certified 2-day course equips you with the skills to comfortably lead the utilisation of the Scaled Agile Framework into your enterprise, to enhance efficiency, productivity, and communication methods.
For organisational progression and success, rapid adaptation to the continually evolving technical and economic environment is required. Failure to keep up can result in lost business or even total failure. However, with a Leading SAFe® certification, you are certain to comfortably be able to manoeuvre your way around any issues that may arise during the development or delivery of software.
- Focusing on customer centricity and design thinking enables the organization to understand the problem and design the right solution
- New Measures and Grow guidance help the organization determine its current state of business agility and identify tactical steps to improve economic outcomes and reach its desired future state
- New Continuous Learning Culture competency provides a set of values and practices that encourage everyone in the enterprise to continually learn—and innovate together
- New Organizational Agility competency helps teams optimize their business processes, evolve strategy with clear and decisive new commitments, and quickly adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- By expanding to include business teams, SAFe 5.1 enables all teams in the organization to participate in creating, delivering, and supporting innovative business solutions
- A new SAFe Principle—Organize Around Value—helps enterprises align their development efforts around the full, end-to-end value flow
This course is designed for:
- Executive level professionals
- Development and Infrastructure Managers
- PMs and Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Solution Architects
- Gain an understanding of the SAFe® 5.1 framework
- Apply SAFe® to the already existing Agile and Lean methodologies that are in place at your organisation
- Harmonise and collaborate with multiple Agile teams
- Coordinate resolutions to the largest issues
- Support the implementation and transformation of SAFe® into your organisation
- Build an Agile portfolio
- Course attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
No prior certifications are required.
What’s included in this Scaled Agile Course?
The following is included in this course:
- SAFe 5.1 Agilist Examination
- One year SAFe® Community Platform membership
- Experienced SAFe® Instructor
Certified Scaled Agile Framework Leading SAFe® 5.1 Exam information
The exam for the Leading SAFe® course is called SAFe 5.1 Agilist Exam. It’s a web-based exam that is provided by Scaled Agile. The fee for the exam in included in this course even though you do not do it with us. Successful completion of the exam will give you a one-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice. The exam can be taken up to 30 days after completing the course. The exam consists of:
- Exam format: Multiple Choice.
- Total exam questions: 45 questions.
- Passing score: 35 out 45 (77%).
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-broswer), Closed book, no outside assistance and timed.
- Exam retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
SAFe 5.1 Agilist Exam Prerequisites
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management.
- Experience in Scrum.
Candidates must have attended an accredited Leading SAFe® course prior to taking the exam.