The A rigorous Pen Testing program that, unlike contemporary Pen Testing courses, teaches you how to perform an effective penetration test across filtered networks. The course requires you to Pen Test IOT systems, OT systems, builds on your ability to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and various technologies. In summary, there is no program of its kind in the world! Years of research indicate that the majority of Pen Testing candidates have gaps in their skills when it comes to multiple disciplines. The metrics also prove when the targets are not located on the same or a directly connected and reachable segment, very few can perform as well as they do when it is direct and on a flat network.
That’s why, for the first time in the industry, the assessment for the Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) is about multiple disciplines and not just one or two specialty types.The course is presented through an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. EC-Council’s CPENT gives the industry an ability to assess a Pen Tester’s skills across a broad spectrum of “network zones.” What makes the CPENT different is the requirement to be provided a variety of different scopes of work so that the candidate can “think on their feet.” The result of this is that there are different zones representing different types of testing. Anyone attempting the test will have to perform their assessment against these different zones range, which is where our penetration testers gain real-world skills is designed to provide challenges across every level of the attack spectrum. Additionally, the range contains multiple layers of network segmentation, and once access is gained in one segment, the latest pivoting techniques are required to reach the next segment. Many of the challenges will require outside-the-box thinking and customization of scripts and exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
The key to being a highly skilled penetration tester is to go up against various targets that are configured in a variety of ways. The CPENT consists of entire network segments that replicate an enterprise network — this is not a computer game simulation; this is an accurate representation of an enterprise network that will present the latest challenges to the pen tester. Since the targets and technology continue to change, the CPENT is dynamic, and machines and defenses will be added as they are observed in the wild. Finally, the targets and segments are progressive in nature. Once you get into one machine and or segment, the next one will challenge you even more.
What is NEW in CPENT?
- The CPENT is an all new program that is a vital element of the EC-Council VAPT learning track, which also includes CND and CEH.
- Instead of one or two specialties in existing programs, the CPENT focuses on multiple disciplines, presented through an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded and defended.
- CPENT includes advanced Windows attacks with PowerShell (or other bypass techniques), as well as advanced methods to score points within zones.
- Students attack IOT systems by locating and gaining access to the network and identifying the firmware of the IOT device.
- Students also bypass a filtered network and leverage it to gain access to web applications that must be compromised.
- Penetration Testers, Ethical Hackers, Information security Consultant, Security Testers, Security Analysts, Security Engineers, Network Server Administrators, Firewall Administrators, System Administrators, Risk Assessment Professionals.
The following are 12 reasons why the CPENT training is truly exceptional and can make you one of the most advanced penetration testers in the world:
- Advanced Windows Attacks
- Attacking IOT Systems
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binaries Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Build Your Armory: Weaponize Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports
- Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing – External
- Network Penetration Testing- Internal
- Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- IOT Penetration Testing
- OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Mastering Metasploit Framework
- PowerShell Scripting
- Bash Environment and Scripting
- Python Environment and Scripting
- Perl Environment and Scripting
- Ruby Environment and Scripting
- Active Directory Pen Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
- Mobile Device Penetration Testing
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.