+ Add another EC-Council Course to your cart and get 10% off* Use Coupon Code: CS10
EC-Council’s C|CT certification immerses students in well-constructed knowledge transfer. Training is accompanied by critical thinking challenges and immersive lab experiences that allow candidates to apply their knowledge and move into the skill development phase in the class itself.
Upon completing the program, C|CT-certified professionals will have a strong foundation in cybersecurity principles and techniques
as well as hands-on exposure to the tasks required in real-world jobs.
The C|CT is ideal for anyone looking to start their career in cybersecurity or add a strong foundational understanding of the cybersecurity concepts and techniques required to be effective on the job.
The course is especially well suited to:
Early-career IT professionals, IT managers, career changers, and career advancers, students and recent graduates.
- Understanding the key issues plaguing the network security world
- Key concepts in cybersecurity, including information security and network security
- Information security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
- The different types of malware
- Identification, authentication, and authorization
- Network security controls
- Administrative controls (frameworks, laws, acts, governance and compliance programs, security policies)
- Physical controls (physical and workplace security policies, environmental controls)
- Technical controls (network security protocols; network segmentation; firewalls; intrusion detection and prevention systems; honeypots; proxy servers; VPNs; user behavior analytics; network access control; unified threat management; security information and event management; security orchestration, automation, and response; load balancers; anti-malware
- Network security assessment techniques and tools (threat hunting, threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment, ethical hacking, penetration testing, configuration and asset management)
- Application security design and testing techniques
- Fundamentals of virtualization, cloud computing, and cloud security
- Wireless network fundamentals, wireless encryption, and related security measures
- Fundamentals of mobile, IoT, and OT devices and related security measures
- Cryptography and public-key infrastructure
- Data security controls, data backup and retention methods, and data loss prevention techniques
- Network troubleshooting, traffic and log monitoring, and analysis of suspicious traffic
- The incident handling and response process
- Computer forensics and digital evidence fundamentals, including the phases of a forensic investigation
- Concepts in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Risk management concepts, phases, and frameworks
No specific prerequisites are required for the C|CT program.
- Knowledge and experience in IT and networking with some background in cybersecurity can be an advantage.
- Candidates should have knowledge of computers and computer networks before taking on the C|CT program, although core technologies are covered in curriculum.
*Things You Should Know: 1.CCT 50% Off Promo and additional EC-Council course 10% off promo ends on 6th June 2022 2.CCT course must be booked to be eligible for additional 10% off on another EC-Council course 3.10% GST will be charged on above voucher prices 4.Payment methods: Open Pay, direct deposit, credit card, cheque or cash.Visa & MasterCard incur a 2% surcharge, AMEX & Diners incur a 4% surcharge 5.This promo cannot be combined with any other promo, new bookings only 6.Refer to the website for all terms and conditions