Audience and learning outcomes
This course will probe the detail learnt in the foundation and challenge your understanding, leading to a more advanced qualification and greater confidence in your ability to put the ideas into practice. A pass in the Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for the more advanced Practitioner course.
You will learn:
- The finer points in applying AgilePM to a realistic scenario
- Exam strategies
Course materials – what you receive
- Copies of all slides with additional notes.
- A sample Agile Project Management Practitioner exam
- The actual Agile Project Management Practitioner exam
Pre-course Preparation and Requirements
- You will be provided with a guide to preparation for the course.
- You will need to familiarize yourself with the AgilePM text book. Please note this is an open book exam, so you will not need to memorize the detail, but you will need to know where to find the detail in the text.
- You will also be provided with some sample questions to complete.
- We estimate approximately 6-8 hours of preparation.
- A pass in the Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for the more advanced Practitioner course.
- The course will start promptly at 9:00 am and finishes by 5:00 pm.
All Agile Project Management exams are provided by the APM Group. The Practitioner exam is a 2.5-hour open book, and multiple-choice exam. The pass mark is 50%. The exam is taken in the afternoon of the practitioner 1 day, course.