This course serves as a comprehensive one-day workshop for the AgilePM® Practitioner certification. This APMG accredited course is for those wishing to build on their prior Agile knowledge and successfully implement these principles into their projects and daily routine in project management.
Agile training centres on continual iterative feedback, at regular intervals, to allow for frequent refinement of a project. Thus, meaning that it deflects from the traditional project management methodologies of following a rigid plan and instead permits customer collaboration and is welcome to change.
- Implement an Agile methodology into your daily thought-process
- Have a thorough grasp of the 12 Principles of Agile training and the ability to apply them
- Greater focus on customer satisfaction, fulfilled and satisfied client translates to improved prospects of returning business
- Enhanced communication focus, between teams and client, resulting in a better working environment
- Concentrated attention on working software and project productivity rather than extensive documentation
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective, and minimal risk change with AgilePM® certified team members
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved
This AgilePM® Practitioner Training Course offers a deeper understanding of the AgilePM® methodology and focuses on the practical application of its principles and practices. The following professionals can benefit from attending this course:
- Senior Agile Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Change Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Risk Managers
Delegates must possess the AgilePM® Foundation Certification, before attending this AgilePM® Practitioner Training Course.
- AgilePM® Practitioner Examination
- World-class training sessions from Experienced Instructors
- AgilePM® Practitioner Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
This one-day course focuses on the topics listed below.
- Consolidate your previous Agile knowledge
- Roles and responsibilities and appropriate delegation
- Preparing for an Agile project
- Successfully implement an Agile methodology into all aspects of your projects
- Communication in an Agile project
- Iterative development
- Prioritisation and time boxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile project
- Anticipating and managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
The Agile Project Management Practitioner Exam assesses one’s understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies. Essentially, this is a key certification for showcasing advanced agile knowledge, especially for those progressing from the Project Management Foundation exam and aiming for a higher trajectory in Agile Project Management.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Total Questions: 4
- Total Marks: 80 Marks
- Pass Mark: 50%, or 40/80 Marks
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Open Book/ Closed Book: Open Book