This 3-day course is an introduction to the Agile methodology and provides the training and examination for the AgilePM® Foundation certification (APMG accredited). Our qualified trainers will guide you through the program so that you shall acquire the skills to work competently and proficiently, as part of a team, on an Agile project.
Agile training centers on continual iterative feedback, at regular intervals, to allow for frequent refinement of a project. Thus, meaning that it deflects from the traditional project management methodologies of following a rigid plan and instead permits customer collaboration and is welcome to change.
- Begin with an introduction to Agile methodologies
- Equip yourself with the core principles needed for a successful Agile project
- Understand the 12 Principles of Agile training and implement them into your projects
- Greater focus on customer satisfaction, fulfilled and satisfied clients translate to improved prospects of returning business
- Enhanced communication focus, between teams and clients, resulting in a better working environment
- Concentrated attention on working software and project productivity rather than extensive documentation
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
This AgilePM® Foundation Training Course is an introductory course which introduces participants to the fundamental principles and practices of the AgilePM® methodology, which focuses on Agile Project Management. The professionals who can benefit from attending this course are as follows:
- Agile Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Change Managers
- Operational Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Release Managers
There are no formal prerequisites for attending this AgilePM® Foundation Course.
- AgilePM® Foundation Examination
- World-class training sessions from Experienced Instructors
- AgilePM® Foundation Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
- Choosing the right approach
- The basics of Agile Project Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for an Agile project
- The factors that lead to success
- Agile lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Communication in an Agile project
- Iterative development
- Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile project
- Managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
- Building in quality
There will also be homework set each evening for the candidates to complete.
The Agile Project Management Foundation Exam evaluates one’s grasp of agile Project Management methodologies. Ideal for Project Managers, Business analysts, Software Developers, and those involved in Agile project delivery, this exam delves into various aspects of Agile, from its principles and processes to roles, communication strategies, risk management, and quality assurance. In essence, this certification is an excellent launchpad for those keen on establishing or advancing a career in Agile Project Management.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Total Questions: 50
- Total Marks: 50 Marks
- Pass Mark: 50%, or 25/50 Marks
- Duration: 40 Minutes
- Open Book/ Closed Book: Closed Book