This 4-day AgilePM® course combines the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner Courses into one course. The Foundation portion of the certification is an introduction to the Agile methodology and provides the training for the AgilePM® Foundation certification (APMG accredited).
Once the Agile PM Foundation Certification has been achieved, delegates will progress onto the Agile PM Practitioner portion of the course, which takes place on the final day. Our qualified trainers will guide you through the Agile Certification and help you acquire the skills to work as part of a team competently and proficiently on an Agile project.
Agile training centres on continual iterative feedback, at regular intervals, to allow for frequent refinement of a project. This means it departs from the traditional project management methodologies of following a rigid plan and instead permits customer collaboration and is welcome to change.
- Begin with an introduction to Agile methodologies
- Equip yourself with the core principles needed for a successful Agile project
- Understand the 12 Principles of Agile training and implement them into your projects
- Implement an Agile methodology into your daily thought-process
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective, and minimal risk change with AgilePM® certified team members
- Greater focus on customer satisfaction, and fulfilled and satisfied clients translate to improved prospects of returning business
- Enhanced communication focus between teams and clients, resulting in a better working environment
- Concentrated attention on working software and project productivity rather than extensive documentation
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
Who Should Attend
This AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner Training Course equips delegates with an understanding of managing projects in an Agile environment. The AgilePM® Foundation Course covers the basics and principles of the methodology, while the Practitioner Course delves deeper into the practical application of these principles in real-world scenarios. Here is a list of professionals who will benefit from attending this course:
- Agile Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Change Managers
- Programme Managers
- Risk Managers
There are no formal prerequisites for pursuing the AgilePM® Foundation Course. However, to take the Agile Practitioner section of the course, you need to pass the Agile Foundation exam.
- Agile Project Management Foundation Examination
- Agile Project Management Practitioner Examination
- World-class training sessions from Experienced Instructors
- AgilePM® Foundation Certificate
- AgilePM® Practitioner Certificate
- Digital Delegate Pack
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Foundation Exam Information
The Agile Project Management Foundation Exam evaluates one’s grasp of agile Project Management methodologies. Ideal for Project Managers, Business analysts, Software Developers, and those involved in Agile project delivery, this exam delves into various aspects of Agile, from its principles and processes to roles, communication strategies, risk management, and quality assurance. In essence, this certification is an excellent launchpad for those keen on establishing or advancing a career in Agile Project Management.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Total Questions: 50
- Total Marks: 50 Marks
- Pass Mark: 50%, or 25/50 Marks
- Duration: 40 Minutes
- Open Book/ Closed Book: Closed Book
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Practitioner Exam Information
The Agile Project Management Practitioner Exam assesses one’s understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies. Essentially, this is a key certification for showcasing advanced agile knowledge, especially for those progressing from the Project Management Foundation exam and aiming for a higher trajectory in Agile Project Management.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Total Questions: 4
- Total Marks: 80 Marks
- Pass Mark: 50%, or 40/80 Marks
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Open Book/ Closed Book: Open Book