The skills and knowledge acquired in Adobe Acrobat Version XI are sufficient to be able to create and edit PDFs, use designer forms, collaborate with others and secure your documents.
On completion of the course, you should be able to:
- start Acrobat, open a document, navigate and exit
- view and print PDFs
- create PDFs
- merge documents into a single PDF and create PDF portfolios
- modify PDF documents
- create and edit bookmarks
- create a variety of links
- create and work with PDF forms
- work with the Acrobat review and commenting features
- use the available tools to search for and find information within PDFs
- work confidently with some of the security options available in Acrobat.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.