Students can take this course on any computer with a web browser. Although it’s not required, we recommend Visual Studio Code as the editor.
This course is intended for students new to computer programming or experienced programmers who are new to client-side web development.
- Describe the technologies involved in web development.
- Create HTML pages with links and images.
- Explain the benefits of CSS.
- Style HTML pages with CSS.
- Explain the concepts of objects, methods, and properties.
Basic computer and typing skills.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.