This five day course is an in depth hands-on study of HTML5, CSS3 and modern web and mobile development. The course includes detailed hands-on labs and Q&A labs. The labs include multiple projects, including one beginning to end web site.
This class is targeted towards the professional developer new to HTML, self-taught HTML developers, graphics designers and those new to HTML development.
- Create HTML5 compliant web pages.
- Test and validate HTML and CSS code.
- Create CSS for style pages.
- Work with experimental vendor prefixes.
- Work with fonts and CSS font effects.
- Work with color and color tools.
- Layout pages and content using DIVs, iFrames and Tables.
- Add and format images and CSS sprites.
- Create HTML5 forms.
- Embed and manage video and audio content.
While any background in HTML or development is a plus, all you need are basic PC skills and a desire to learn web development.
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.