This course delivers an instructor-led breakdown of Microsoft Lists. Students will be taught how to empower their data and become organised with a rich range of customisable table types. We will take users through a selection of well-crafted lessons to help design modern ways of working with data for their business that will include blending your list with other Office 365 services.
This class can benefit a wide range of users that are looking at modern ways of working with data. This may be tracking assets, tasks, events and more in an engaging way that keeps people aware of evolving business narrative.
- Understand where to set up a list and its availability.
- Implement a range of templates.
- Design visual characteristics.
- Manage your favourite lists.
- Configure list settings.
- Customise existing columns.
- Add new columns.
- Design calculated columns.
- Use lookup columns.
- Add managed metadata.
- Format your columns.
- Design new views.
- Format existing views.
- Remove components of a list.
- Use lists on mobile devices.
- Design custom forms
- Integrate lists with business processes.
No previous experience of Microsoft Lists is required
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.