The intended audience for this course would be those who have been using Office 365 for some time and are now looking at optimizing their existing business processes and designing new ones.
- No previous experience of Power Automate is required
- Understand when to use Power Automate
- Describe the components of Power Automate and their correct use
- How to create and edit Power Automates
- Benefits of Power Automate
- Intergration with Power Automate
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.