This course delivers an instructor-led breakdown of Microsoft PowerApps. Students will be taught how to design, test and publish new apps that work with a variety of data sources. We will take users through a selection of well-crafted lessons to help them build new applications for their business.
This class has something for everything, from beginners who wish to customise their data entry forms in SharePoint right up to advanced users who need to use advanced formulas to deliver more bespoke actions to their apps.
- No previous experience of PowerApps is required
- Understand when to use PowerApps
- Describe the components of PowerApps and their correct use
- Create PowerApps from exsiting data sources
- Brand PowerApps
- Customise PowerApps beyond just using the automated wizards
- Connect to a range of data sources from Excel to Azure SQL
- Understand the difference between canvas apps and model-driven apps
- Intergrate PowerApps with other Office 365 systems – including Teams and SharePoint Online
- Administer and Maintain PowerApps
If you need training for three or more people, ask us about training at your site. You can enjoy the convenience of reduced travel cost and time, as well as a familiar environment for your staff. Additionally, we can customise the course for your business needs.